Tuesday 19 March 2013

Vanitytrove Box and Bella Box

Posted by Unknown at 02:41
Hello Pretty!

How are you today!! I am a bit bzy today and feel dizzy. I hate IT professional life. Huh... ^_^ . Let it be, my life my choice. Yesterday i surfed internet and found some interesting beauty box from malaysia, Wonder box. I really don't know about beauty stuff, you know.
I emailed to them that whether they have service for Singapore or not. They replied that SG have Bellabox and Vanity Trove Box. How good wonder box service is? <3 it . I google alot about that beauty box. Some of the blogger love it and some are disappointed after some month subscribing. Some prefer other box (ausi box :D) Anyway, i want to try those boxes.
I subscribed for both for monthly plan only. Coz my budget is a bit tight right now. *_*
Bella box will ship to me tomorrow and Vanity Trove will b on May. Oh yes..May is my fav: mth and my birthday month. I am so excited about my bb and my VTB <3
Which kind of stuff are coming to me? I have very tragic story about online shopping. But i am not disappointed. I still want to try. Will write the experience and review here later. But as you know, me , super sensitive skin gal, will not dare to test those skin care sample. :(
Hope some good cosmetic stuff will come to me. As you guys know, skin is directly related with stress. When we can't avoid stress, our skin will b dull and old day by day. From this time, let's try to avoid stress pretties!! Many memorable days r approaching to me. April 1 is  our very first anniversary day with my love. May 26 is my 25 Birthday and so on. :)
Ok pretties!!! let's see how is my beauty boxes condition later :) Happy Tuesday !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

bellaforbeauty Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea