Sunday 17 March 2013

Skin Care Products & Me !!

Posted by Unknown at 20:40
Hi,

My Blogging life,

I am a blogger since 2009. I have one blog in Myanmar Language. I don't want to use that blog for sharing my beauty knowledge. I use it as my diary and my the other side of the life. :D Let's start some review here,

Etude House BBCream,

Last year, i used Etude House BB Cream. I have super sensitive skin and it is not suitable product for me. Honestly , i dun have perfect skin. I am the one who wants to be very very beautiful and want to have perfect skin. So , i tried a lot of product with my range (haha i am a bit stingy). After wearing BB Cream for 2 weeks.. OMG my face is with full of Agnes :( how poor. I stop using it and just stay with without make up face. Here , i want to explain about my daily cleaning process, such a lazy bone, I just clean with facial form and wearing foundation. That's all for me. I knew my facial hygiene process is wrong. What i do???
I changed to SK2 instead. My recommendation for BBCream is not suitable for sensitive skin especially combination skin tone with pimples. I am not sure for other BBCream from other cosmetic product. 

Sk2,

As you guys know, SK2 is such an expensive stuff. But one of my fri give me some advices.
In SG, there are a lot of shop name as TAG (Tampnies,Serangoon and so on). We can buy sample SK2 stuff from there with 10 to 30 sgd. I still dun know how much actual price for SK2. I bought small sample sk2 stuff such as facial treatment gentle cleaning cleaner,  facial treatment cleaner, facial treatment clear lotion , treatment essence  and skin signature cream with less than 80 sgd amount. Unluckily,  facial treatment clear lotion and skin signature is not my type. Still have lot of pimples. I stop using those two stuffs and keep on using facial treatment gentle cleaning cleaner,  facial treatment cleaner and essence. My skin is developing. No more Agnes except from special time (:D period time) . But i still have black head in my face in T Zone. I dun know how to solve it. But i do some treatment now.

Body Shop,

I bought The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Exfoliator and  Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion last week. I use Exfoliator three times in two weeks and wear moisture lotion every day after facial wash. I dun use any toner coz i feel it is not good for me. Oh yes.....within 2 weeks, I feel my skin become smooth. I will share the status later. 

Face Shop,

I use face shop aloe vera mask every week.

My skin care process may be simple or incomplete. But it is just sharing my knowledge only here and thanks for reading guy!!! :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

bellaforbeauty Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea